Nationwide Coin & Bullion (NBR) launched its business operations in 2009. The company is located in Houston, Texas. It deals with precious metals such as silver, gold, palladium and platinum. NBR has attracted a large customer base over the years. According to their website, the company was started as a way of helping customers create wealth by investing in precious metals.
This is what this review aims to deal with. We are going to check what customers are saying to get a rough idea of what general outlook of the company. We will later leave you to make an informed decision based on our analysis.
• Products: Gold & silver
• Rating: 3.5/5
Our Number #1 Recommended Company is running a Special Promotion Currently!
At the moment, our number #1 recommended company is running a promotion where customers are getting 10% in free silver. For instance, if you purchase $100,000 worth of precious metal, you get an extra $10,000 free in silver.
Get A Free Investment Kit & Learn About This Special Offer Here!
Details about the Company
• More than 1,000 plus 5-star ratings online
• AAA customer rated
• Protect more than $1 billion in retirement savings
• 5X Inc. 500 winner
• A+ BBB rating
• 2021 company of the year
Feel free to check for our top five precious metals investment companies for 2022 to find out if the company you are considering investing in made on our list.
NBR was started in Houston, Texas. Information on the company’s website indicates that its employees have more than 100 years of experience in precious metals trading. The cumulative experience puts the company in a better position to assist investors make informed decisions when buying or selling precious metals.
The website goes further to state that it offers guidance to customers on the best precious metal options to invest in. NBR has several investment options. Customers have the alternative to invest in several other products like IRA accounts and other rare coins.
The company is a member of several regulatory bodies including the ANA – a respected body in the coin-collecting world. NBR has an elaborate section for frequently asked question. You can find all relevant information regarding buying and selling of different products and services offered by the company.
Another notable thing about NBR is the fact that they don’t sell numismatic coins. This is despite their scarcity and worth even more than the precious metals they deal with. This something that most questionable dealers do. It is important to check that NBR is not one of them.
In a nutshell, Nationwide Coin & Bullion Reserve appears to be a reputable precious metals company with a wide range of coins and bullion on offer. The company has been in operation for close to three decades.
A look at the Company’s Website
NBR’s website is simple and easy to use. The website entails a wide educational resources and other materials that can be used by customers to make the right decisions about their investments. The site also has a discussion forum where members can brainstorm and exchange ideas.
On visiting the page, you are welcomed by a banner featuring news and other relevant information about the company. There are also links to other sections of the banner right below the banner. The navigation bar is situated at the right top corner of the site.
The website has four main sections: The homepage, a section for resources, the contact page and the forum section. The homepage has varied information regarding investing in silver, gold, platinum and palladium. The resources section entails guides, articles and advise on how to invest with the company.
The forum section gives members a chance to talk about investing strategies and brainstorm. The contact page contains the company’s contact information.
The company guarantees customers that all their purchases are backed by a value equal to the number of precious metals bought. The company backs their products for quality and weight. Customers also have a right to seek refunds for products they feel dissatisfied with.
The goal of providing guarantees is to ensure that clients feel satisfied with whatever they purchase from them. Their main objective is to help customers create and increase their wealth through precious metals.
• American eagle coin
• Gold bars
• Silver products
All products sold by the company are fully backed by the U.S. government and guaranteed to be 99.00% pure silver, gold or palladium.
According to information on their website, prices are dictated by prevailing market conditions. NBR stipulates its strategy on it sets prices for different products. The reviews posted by most customers on the website, confirm the prices they pay for various products are the same ones appearing on the organization’s website.
NBR gives an assurance that it doesn’t engage in false advertising. This appears to be the case if the reviews posted by the existing customers is anything to go by.
• Silver and gold products are available via NBR’s partner, APMEX
• The prices of all NBR products depend on the market valuation in addition to a small premium.
• NBR provides price comparison with other companies to ensure customers get the best deals possible
• The company has various payment options that include PayPal, bank wire transfers and credit cards.
• NBR doesn’t charge shipping fee on all orders above $99.
The company claims that it takes customers between seven and 10 days to receive their products upon placing and confirmation of orders. If a customer places an order on a weekend or holiday, then there are bound to be delayed. Where you stay can also determine how soon or late you will receive your orders.
Most existing customers admit that the company tries its level best to deliver products within the stipulated timelines. A majority of customers are satisfied with the turnaround time after placing orders.
NBR also states on its website that it doesn’t charge for the delivery of it products. Customers agree that this is true because they admit receiving products without being asked to pay shipping fees. Nonetheless, some customers claim that the company sometimes uses customer details for upselling without their consent.
Are you searching for a precious metals company with affordable prices? If your answer is yes, the NBR would be a good option. The prices of most of their products are pegged to the existing market conditions. This means that you can get the best deal when the market prices are low.
Pros and Cons of NBR
• Multiple investment options: As a customer of NBR, you have a cess of several precious metals. All you have to do is to check the prices of the available offers and make your move. This means you can choose an investment option that’s best suitable for your financial situation.
• Well-established and reputable: NBR has been dealing with precious metals since 2009. This has earned them a great reputation and a large customer base.
• Proven track record: for the 15 years they have been operating, the company boasts of empowering its customers through buying and selling or precious metals.
• They provide IRA accounts and Rollovers. This has helped many customers to save and make huge profits from precious metal investments.
• They offer free shipping services to their clients
• The company has educational materials meant to educate new customers about precious metals investment.
While NBR has many happy customers, there are still some who are dissatisfied for one reason or the other.
• The company is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This lack of accreditation by such a reputable body may raise questions about the company’s viability among investors.
• No clear pricing structure: According to Nationwide Coin & Bullion Reserve, their prices are determined by market forces. This type of pricing is not clear and can scare away some investors. It can also be seen as a way of manipulating buyers.
• Unreliable customer service: Most online reviews from current and previous customers suggest a lack of proper communication between the company and its customers. Some customers claim that they were unable to reach the company whenever they needed urgent attention from them.
• Limited investment options: Although Nationwide Coin & Bullion Reserve deals with several precious metals, they don’t sell or buy numismatic coins.
Is Nationwide Coin & Bullion Reserve Legit or a Scam?
From our analysis, Nationwide Coin & Bullion Reserve has passed the test of a genuine precious metals dealer. The company has been in the precious metal business for 15 years. This demonstrates some level of credibility. However, there have been complaints from some customers about how the company prices its products. The information provided on the website is not very clear to convince
Factors that Informed Our Verdict
NBR is note certified by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The company is poorly rated by BBB. This is not something that most investors would love to hear when investing in a precious metals company. But the company is a member of BCA – an organization for private businesses based in the United States.
Review From Customers
NBR has a lot of positive reviews from customers. Most of the reviews provide feedback on the company’s general operations.
Besides the negative reviews from some investors and poor ratings from BBB, NBR appears to be a credible precious metals company. It is unlikely that a company can operate for more than 15 years and still be referred to as a scam.
As an investor, it is important to understand a company from the inside out before deciding to invest with them. This review will help you understand NBR and how it has been operating since its launch 15 years ago. It is also good to conduct your own research before making the final decision.